The Marriage Between PPC & SEO: Tips for Enhanced Insights & Optimization
SEO Manager & Director of Business Development, Inseev Interactive
We’ll cover the synergies between the PPC & SEO channels and how marketers and teams can leverage data from each channel to optimize and improve strategy.
Specific topics include:
- Basic Overview of PPC & SEO channels – what they are and how they overlap
- Understanding keyword intent – commercial, editorial, hybrid
- Understanding the competition’s SEO & PPC strategy – URL architecture and on-page copy; using SEMrush for paid data
- Leveraging PPC data for SEO strategy – PPC data includes conversation rates that can shape SEO strategy; top performing ads for on-page copy
- Leveraging SEO data for PPC strategy – top performing pages; search console keyword data; running ads on keywords with/without rankings
- Awesome tools any marketer can use for SEO and PPC, both free and paid
We will also provide templates that marketers can use for their own planning and optimizations:
- Keyword research & mapping template
- PPC projections based on keyword research
BONUS: All attendees at Sam’s session will receive an extended free trial of the SEMrush digital marketing tool!